Independent Art Market analysis since 1978
1. AMRD may acquire personal data and information about you which you have provided in the course of entering into an agreement with AMRD, registering with the AMRD Website, or participating in the AMRD’s activities, such as polls, surveys and questionnaires. This information may include, your name, office address, email address and telephone number. AMRD also collects data on the use of our web application, for example we record the market sector, date range and price bracket each time an index is generated by you. This information also includes the name, address and email of the registered subscriber. AMRD will treat personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and will never share or disclose any personal information about you without your prior consent.
2. AMRD undertakes to only use the data you supply to us according to the following conditions;
- To fulfil your orders, provide the services and information you request and manage your account and relationship with us;
- to improve our website and services and;
- to send you information about upcoming content that you may be interested in.
3. AMRD undertakes to store your personal data securely and follows appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data so as to guard against loss, damage and unauthorised access by third parties. We adopt robust technological solutions to ensure your personal data is protected from unauthorised access.
4. AMRD will only hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and to fulfil our legal obligations.
5. AMRD may disclose or transfer data that identifies you to other companies or entities only as follows:
(a) To law enforcement or other entities that present valid legal process or in our discretion, unless otherwise prohibited by law, to protect human safety, our rights or the rights of others.
(b) To meet certain legal compliance requirements for example, under AML (anti-money laundering) laws.
(c) Part of a sale or merger of our business assets.
6. AMRD does not transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area. In the unlikely event that this needs to happen in the future, we will make you aware and put the required safeguards in place to ensure the security of your data.
7. We want you to be completely happy with the ways in which we hold and use your personal data. You always have the right to opt out of marketing and fundraising communications.
At any time, you can also contact us to request that we:
(a) Stop holding or processing your personal data;
(b) Correct or update the personal data we hold about you;
(c) Erase your personal data;
(d) Restrict or stop the way we use your data (including by objecting to our processing based on our legitimate interest and by withdrawing your consent);
(e) Access the personal data we hold about you, and for us to provide that to you in an easily accessible format, either for your own use or to transfer to another organisation of your choosing;
Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights. You can contact us in the following ways:
at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
AMRD Ltd, PO Box 73736, London EC2P 2QD
© ART MARKET RESEARCH 2019 All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2019 Art Market Research, All Rights Reserved